On 14-11-2019 DSM update 6.2 update 4 has been installed on mij Synology nas DS216+II
Release notes can be found here:
- The update is expected to be available for all regions within the next few days, although the time of release in each region may vary slightly.
- This update will restart your Synology NAS.
- Fixed the issue where the LED indicators on the drive slots of DS118, DS218, DS218play, DS418, DS418j, and RS819 might not work properly.
- Fixed the issue where the certificate might not work properly when the renewal has failed.
- Fixed the issue where manually renewed certificates may not be applied to certain services.
- Fixed a security vulnerability regarding Net-SNMP (CVE-2018-18066).
- Fixed multiple security vulnerabilities regarding Nginx (Synology-SA-19:33).
- Fixed multiple security vulnerabilities (Synology-SA-19:37).